This course teaches leadership, teamwork, problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting by presenting participants with various challenges that stimulate the mind. This will be attained by a series of puzzles, brain teasers, riddles, and cooperative games. It will lead to the students creating their own challenges that will eventually be a part of a challenge room on campus. It integrates core academic subjects including math, science, history, language arts and have embedded problem solving strategies within a real world OR collaborative context.
- Participate in all activities
- Respectful and kind to others in the class
- Willing to work together with all classmates for a common goal
- Lead at times and follow at times
- Follow class and school rules
- Bring your creativity
- HAVE FUN!
- 50% Daily Grade ( participation, in-class assignments, prepared for class )
- 25% Projects/Presentations
- 25% Teamwork/Creativity/Cooperation